After intention, One should say, “Bismillaah,” before making Ablution. The Prophet said:
“There is no Prayer for one who does not perform Ablution, and there is no Ablution for one who does not mention the name of Allâh.” (Abu Dawood #101 & ibn Maajah # 399).
1. Wash his hands thrice until the wrist area.
2. Rinse his mouth and clean his nose by sniffing water into it thrice, then blow the water out of his nose using the left hand.
3. Wash his face thrice. The face consists of the area starting from the forelock at the top of the forehead of a normal haired man to the bottom of the [chin or] beard, vertically, and from right earlobe to the left, horizontally.
4. Wash his hands from the tips of fingers to the elbow beginning first with the right hand, then the left. (If he is wearing a ring or a watch, he must remove it in order to allow the water to reach the skin underneath it).
5. Wipe over his head once. This is done by wetting the hands and passing them over the head, beginning from the front, proceeding to the back, and then passing them back over the head to the front and then Wipe his ears by inserting wet index fingers in the cavity of the ears, and wipe their backs with the thumbs.
7. Wash his feet from the tips of the toes up to the ankles.
One should wash the parts of wudhu in the correct sequence.
One should not delay washing one part of the body so that the previously washed part becomes dry.
It is mentioned in a Hadeeth that the Prophet solallahu alaihi wasalam, saw a man praying, but a portion of his foot -the size of a dirham- was not wet. Upon this, the Prophet ordered him to repeat his wudhu and Prayer.” (Abu Dâwud #175)
One must remove anything from the parts that must be washed in the wudoou which might prevent water from reaching the skin underneath it.
Then you utter this word after you completed the Ablution:
Ashhadu alla ilaha illallahu, wa ash-hadu anna muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh.” Allahumma ij’alnee minal tawaabeen,waj’alnee minal mutatohireen.
“أشهد أن لا إ له إلا الله وحده لا شريك له، و أشهد أن محمدا عبده و رسوله” اللهم اجعلني من التوابين واجعلني من المتطهرين.
One remains in a state of Ablution unless something invalidates it, such as urination, defecation, passing of gas, pre-seminal fluid, prostatic fluid, false menstruation (vaginal bleeding other than menses) eating camel meat, touching the private parts with one’s hand directly, kissing ones wife or touching her(with sexual feelings), deep sleep, and uttering words of kufru.
May Almighty Allah accept it from us as an act of ibaadah.